Human Resources Policy
The main objectives of the Company’s HR and Social Policy aimed at ensuring that targets are achieved are:
- plan employee needs, i.e. provide up-to-date information on HR operating and expected quantitative and qualitative needs in order to ensure achievement of the branch goals;
- timely meet the Company’s demand in staff with relevant qualifications;
- ensure employee efficiency, and increase labor productivity.
The key aims of the HR and Social Policy are achieved by implementing a set of measures in various business areas and meeting the targets in the following fields:
- organization design;
- HR maintenance and development;
- employee efficiency management (HR motivation);
- social benefits and guarantees;
- occupational safety and work culture.
The Company’s HR Policy is based on the following principles:
- implementation of uniform principles and approaches to HR management, considering regional specific features;
- establishing a set of methods of HR management, ensuring speedy and effective adjustment to changes;
- maximum compliance of HR policy implementation mechanisms with HR best practices;
- equal opportunities to employees and no discrimination;
- creating an environment to unleash employee potential;
- combination of processes of keeping, renewal and maintaining optimum quantitative and qualitative HR structure to achieve current and long-term goals.