Improvement of Accessibility of Power Infrastructure
JSC IDGC of the North-West projects as part of the Road Map aimed to improve accessibility of the road infrastructure:
- The Company developed rules of procedure for provision of self-container power supply sources to develop mechanisms and faster connect to grids using the temporary system, also with self-contained power supply systems.
- JSC IDGC of the North-West ensures rapid development of the grid infrastructure for connection of new consumers to grids through annual synchronization of its investment program with region development systems and programs. Task force teams were set up in all regions to adjust regional development systems and programs involving Company representatives.
- The Company offers a Personal Account interactive service on its website. There is an option to submit a grid connection request on-line. Maps for utilization of the power centers of 35 kV or above were developed. The Company opened 24 customer centers and equipped all telephone sets in the customer centers with recording systems. A hotline was set up. In accordance with the Information Disclosure Standard for WEM and REM Players, the Company publishes the information on the number of accepted grid connection requests, as well as on grid connection agreements it has entered into or fulfilled.
- A uniform standard for customer service quality was approved.
- Service-related KPIs (including grid connection) were approved for senior management. Competent executive authorities responsible for tariff regulation approved service reliability and quality indicators.
- In accordance with Order No. 18 dated January 17, 2014 on Acceptance of Grid Connection Requests Via Internet, grid connection requests have been accepted via Internet since February 2014. A total of 796 grid connection requests were submitted in 2014. Generally, website traffic grew more than six times thanks to the expansion of interactive services.
In order to implement Order No. 949 dated October 06, 2014, of Kominergo branch of JSC IDGC of the North-West on Implementation of the Project of Dial 8-800 and Connect to Grids in the Comfort of your House, Improvement of Grid Connection Business Process, the applicants holding electricity receivers with power of up to 150 kW benefit from a range of grid connection services. The services are provided as per specifications under a turnkey agreement with the branch. In 2015, this initiative will be replicated in other Company branches.