Grid Management Systems
Grid control centers (hereinafter referred to as GCC) of all branches exercise operating functions. In 2014, projects of GCC development and modernization were implemented at Komienergo.
Grid control centers have been organized and are operating at all branches of JSC IDGC of the North-West. From 01.08.2012, the Regulations of GCC of JSC IDGC of the North-West were enacted by the Order of JSC IDGC of the North-West No. 375 dated 20.07.2012, which set the organization and functional model and the legal foundations of operations of GCC of branches of JSC IDGC of the North-West. From 01.10.2014, the Process Safety Sector was included in branch GCC by the Order of JSC IDGC of the North-West No. 489 dated 23.09.2014.
Organization and function model of the GCC of branches of JSC IDGC of the North-West
Structure of DOPSM of JSC IDGC of the North-West
In the reported period, the DOPSM of the Company completed the following steps:
- Modernization of the operating information system at the dispatching point or operating and situation center of the executive division of JSC IDGC of the North-West was completed.
- The Company participated in the implementation of the project entitled Development of an Automated System for Management of Production Assets Based on Forga-Energo Software in the Part of the Functionality “Accounting and Analysis of Disconnections” (order of JSC IDGC of the North-West 16.09.2014 No. 472). A requirements specification was developed for the Record of Disconnections, and implementation is currently in process according to the schedule.
- The operation of commissions of undertaking of operating functions by the GCC of Vologdaenergo, Kolenergo, and Novgorodenergo was organized.
- In the period from 25.02.2014 to 27.02.2014, a check of rectification of criticisms preventing performance of operating functions by the GCC was performed at Novgorodenergo. From 14.03.2014, the GCC of Novgorodenergo started exercising operating functions (order of the Novgorodenergo branch dated 03.03.2014 No. 69).
- In the period from 22.04.2014 to 23.04.2014, a check of readiness of the GCC of Kolenergo for undertaking operating functions was performed. From 05.05.2014, the GCC of Kolenergo started exercising operating functions (order of Kolenergo branch dated 29.04.2014 No. 123).
- In the period from 15.07.2014 to 17.07.2014, a check of readiness of the GCC of Vologdaenergo for undertaking operating functions was performed. From 28.07.2014, the GCC of Vologdaenergo started exercising operating functions in the scope of stage 1 (order of the Vologdaenergo branch dated 23.07.2014 No. 315).
Therefore, as of 01.01.2015, all the GCC of branches of JSC IDGC of the North-West exercised operating functions. In 2015, an extension of the operating functions of GCC of Vologdaenergo, Kolenergo, Komienergo, and Novgorodenergo is scheduled.